'Golden Soul' is a love letter to the beautiful nature, unbelievable wilderness and magical sunsets of Hong Kong.
Drift away with the smooth and soothing Satin Stitch - one of three stitching techniques used to make this hoop.
The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide will lead you through the whole process, is fully illustrated & tailored towards total beginners.
Suitable for total beginners wanting to learn hand embroidery, as well as more advanced sewers.
Each DIY sewing kit is lovingly packaged and comes with all the materials needed to make one Golden Soul hoop including:
- carbon paper (to transfer the design super easily)
- thread (eight full skeins of high-quality DMC thread - plenty to make this hoop and more)
- needle threader
- felt & wadding (to back your hoop)
✨ Upon purchase you'll be able to access: ✨
- The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, aka the Holy Grail. A PDF designed for total beginners that contains everything you need to make your hoop, from start to finish, one stitch at a time. The step-by-step instructions are alongside photos to make it as easy as can be. Inside you'll find examples of many different types of stitches (not that you'll need all of them) and plenty of tips & tricks so it looks totally profesh
- PDF of the pattern
- How To Videos
- Golden Soul Hoop Guide that shows which stitches you'll need and how many strands of threads to use
We love to see what you achieve using our kits so please send us photos of your finished piece!