This contemporary koi carp design features five different types of stitches on 100% linen fabric.
The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide will lead you through the whole process, is fully illustrated & tailored towards beginners.
Suitable for beginners wanting to learn hand embroidery as well as more advanced sewers.
Each DIY stitch kit is lovingly packaged and comes with all the materials needed to make one Don't Be Koi Hoop:
- 100% linen fabric
- bamboo hoop
- transfer paper
- thread (full skeins of high-quality DMC thread - plenty to make this hoop and more)
- needle threader
- wadding & felt (to back your hoop)
✨ Upon purchase you'll be able to download: ✨
- The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, aka the Holy Grail. A PDF designed for total beginners that contains everything you need to make your hoop, from start to finish, one stitch at a time. The step-by-step instructions are alongside photos to make it as easy as can be. Inside you'll find examples of many different types of stitches (not that you'll need all of them) and you'll even learn how to back your hoop so it looks totally profesh
- The pattern
- Pattern Guide that shows which stitches you'll need and how many strands of threads to use
- Photos of the finished hoop for reference
We would love to see photos of what you have achieved using our kits so please send us a photograph of your finished piece!