Don't Be Koi features contemporary, red-on-red, double koi fish. In Chinese tradition they represent wealth, abundance and determination and who couldn't use a lil bit of that?!
Suitable for beginners wanting to learn hand embroidery as well as more advanced sewers.
Each DIY stitch kit is lovingly packaged and comes with all the materials needed to make one Don't Be Koi Hoop:
- carbon paper (to transfer the design super easily)
- thread (three full skeins of high-quality DMC thread - plenty to make this hoop and more)
- needle threader
- felt & wadding (to back your hoop)
Upon purchase you will receive the ✨Don't Be Koi: Stitch Guide ✨ via email, for instant download. Created with total beginners in mind, it contains everything needed to make this design, with step-by-step instructions and photos including:
- Colour Palette breakdown
- PDF of the pattern
- Basics as well as plenty of tips & tricks
- How to get started, how to load your hoop, how to transfer the design
- What stitches you'll need and how many strands of thread to use
I love to see what you achieve using my kits! Please tag me in photos of your finished piece using @stitchsister.co