Feel as though Spring has sprung with this gorgeous floral hoop and irresistible colour palette. This design looks as beautiful in the hoop as it would on a cushion, bag, or jacket.
'Spring Time' features eight different stitches allowing you to master a real mix of techniques. The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide and How To videos will lead you through the whole process so it's totally beginner friendly.
Suitable for all ability levels!
Each DIY kit comes with all the materials needed to make one 18cm Spring Time Hoop including:
- 100% cotton fabric
- carbon paper (to transfer the design onto your fabric)
- seven full skeins of high-quality DMC thread (plenty to make this hoop and more)
- needle threader
- wadding & felt (to back your hoop)
Upon purchase you will receive the ✨Spring Time: Stitch Guide ✨ via email, for instant download. Created with total beginners in mind, it contains everything needed to make this design, with step-by-step instructions and photos including:
- Colour Palette breakdown
- PDF of the pattern
- Basics as well as plenty of tips & tricks
- How to get started, how to load your hoop, how to transfer the design
- What stitches you'll need and how many strands of thread to use
I love to see what you achieve using my kits! Please tag me in photos of your finished piece using @stitchsister.co
Thanks to the Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, I was able to finish my first ever embroidery hoop! It was so much fun and much easier than it looks. Thanks for putting this kit together, I love it! I'd love to try a workshop next :)