Feel as though Spring has sprung with this gorgeous floral design and irresistible colour palette.
You loved this design so much we felt it deserved to be our first tote bag stitch kit. Now you can take your modern embroidery everywhere you go.
'Spring Time' features eight different stitches allowing you to master a real mix of techniques. The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide and How To videos will lead you through the whole process.
Suitable for all adventurous beginners and above. Worry not, all instructions and guides are fully illustrated & tailored towards beginners.
Includes free personalisation, think names, dates and initials. Add requests on checkout page.
Each DIY kit is lovingly packaged and comes with all the materials needed to make one Spring Time Tote bag including:
- 100% cotton tote bag in natural colour (not bright white), 31cm x 35cm
- carbon paper (to transfer the design super easily)
- seven full skeins of high-quality DMC thread (plenty to make this and more)
- needle threader
✨ Upon purchase you'll be able to download: ✨
- The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, aka the Holy Grail. A PDF designed for total beginners that contains everything you need to make your tote bag, from start to finish, one stitch at a time. The step-by-step instructions are alongside photos to make it as easy as can be. Inside you'll find examples of many different types of stitches (not that you'll need all of them) and plenty of tips & tricks so it looks totally profesh
- PDF of the pattern
- How To videos
- Spring Time Tote Guide that shows which stitches you'll need and how many strands of threads to use
Once I finished this bag. It's a beauty! The color combinations used are fantastic and this one is my favourite 💖