This fresh and playful design features the cutest lil bumblebee underneath modern typography.
'Bee Chill' features six different stitches allowing you to master a real mix of embroidery techniques. The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide will lead you through the whole process, is fully illustrated & tailored towards beginners.
Suitable for beginners wanting to learn hand embroidery as well as more advanced sewers.
Each DIY sewing kit is lovingly packaged and comes with all the materials needed to make one Bee Chill Tote bag including:
- 100% cotton tote bag in natural colour (not bright white), 31cm x 35cm
- carbon paper (to transfer the design super easily)
- thread (five full skeins of high-quality DMC thread - plenty to make this tote and more)
- needle threader
✨ Upon purchase you'll be able to access: ✨
- The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, aka the Holy Grail. A PDF designed for total beginners that contains everything you need to make your tote bag, from start to finish, one stitch at a time. The step-by-step instructions are alongside photos to make it as easy as can be. Inside you'll find examples of many different types of stitches (not that you'll need all of them) and plenty of tips & tricks so it looks totally profesh
- PDF of the pattern
- How To Videos
- Bee Chill Tote Guide that shows which stitches you'll need and how many strands of threads to use
We would love to see photos of what you have achieved using our kits so please send us a photograph of your finished piece!