'Somewhere over the rainbow' there's the sweetest Dorothy Hoop. In a gorgeous muted colour palette with golden accents.
Perfect for a nursery, a gift for little ones or even as a reminder that after the rain comes a rainbow.
Personalisation: The Dorothy Hoop can be personalised with names and dates. Add these requests in the notes section at check-out, and they will be added to the pattern in your kit.
Suitable for total beginners wanting to learn hand embroidery as well as more advanced sewers.
The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide will lead you through the whole process, is fully illustrated & tailored towards beginners.
Each DIY sewing kit is lovingly packaged and comes with all the materials needed to make one Dorothy hoop including:
- carbon paper (to transfer the design super easily)
- thread (eight full skeins of high-quality DMC thread - plenty to make this hoop and more)
- needle threader
- felt & wadding (to back your hoop)
Upon purchase you will receive the ✨Dorothy: Stitch Guide ✨ via email, for instant download. Created with total beginners in mind, it contains everything needed to make this design, with step-by-step instructions and photos including:
- Colour Palette breakdown
- PDF of the pattern
- Basics as well as plenty of tips & tricks
- How to get started, how to load your hoop, how to transfer the design
- What stitches you'll need and how many strands of thread to use
I love to see what you achieve using my kits! Please tag me in photos of your finished piece using @stitchsister.co
I ordered one of these DIY kits to make for my baby’s room and it’s so beautiful and easy to follow! Makes for a great gift, too!