Keep it classy with an elegant line drawing. Peonies are a firm favourite at SS HQ and now you can enjoy them all year round.
Want to learn embroidery but no idea where to start? This pattern & step-by-step instructions will have you stitching up a storm in no time
✨ Upon purchase you'll be able to download: ✨
- The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, aka the Holy Grail. A 17 page PDF designed for total beginners that contains everything you need to make your hoop, from start to finish, one stitch at a time. The step-by-step instructions are alongside photos to make it as easy as can be. Inside you'll find examples of many different types of stitches (not that you'll need all of them) and you'll even learn how to back your hoop so it looks totally profesh
- Woman & Peony pattern for you to trace
- Pattern Guide that shows which stitches you'll need and how many strands of threads to use
- Photos of the finished hoop for reference
Save paper and only print what you need.
Suitable for all ability levels.
* Please note this is not a physical product *