'Somewhere over the rainbow' there's the sweetest Dorothy Hoop. In a gorgeous muted colour palette with golden accents.
Perfect for a nursery, a gift for little ones or even as a reminder that after the rain comes a rainbow.
Personalisation: The Dorothy Hoop can be personalised with names and dates. Add these requests in the notes section at check-out, and they will be added to the pattern in your kit.
Suitable for total beginners wanting to learn hand embroidery as well as more advanced sewers.
The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide will lead you through the whole process, is fully illustrated & tailored towards beginners.
Each DIY sewing kit is lovingly packaged and comes with all the materials needed to make one Dorothy Hoop including:
- carbon paper (to transfer the design super easily)
- thread (five full skeins of high-quality DMC thread - plenty to make this hoop and more)
- needle threader
- felt & wadding (to back your hoop)
✨ Upon purchase you'll be able to access: ✨
- The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, aka the Holy Grail. A PDF designed for total beginners that contains everything you need to make your hoop, from start to finish, one stitch at a time. The step-by-step instructions are alongside photos to make it as easy as can be. Inside you'll find examples of many different types of stitches (not that you'll need all of them) and plenty of tips & tricks so it looks totally profesh
- PDF of the pattern
- How To Videos
- Dorothy Hoop Guide that shows which stitches you'll need and how many strands of threads to use
We would love to see photos of what you have achieved using our kits so please send us a photograph of your finished piece!
I ordered one of these DIY kits to make for my baby’s room and it’s so beautiful and easy to follow! Makes for a great gift, too!