All your burnin' hot Qs, answered
Well, some of them. If we've not covered your question then we'd looove to hear from you! Get in touch here
Q: I don't have any sewing experience, can I really do your kits?
- Absolutely! The Stitch Guide has been designed with total beginners in mind. There are step-by-step instructions alongside photos and videos
Q: How long does each project take?
- Each project will take a few hours - generally between 2-6 hours. I like to pick up, put down & come back to my hoops rather than sit and do them all in one go
Q: How I access the Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide?
- Upon purchase, your Stitch Guide(s) will be automatically emailed to you as well as available for download after your payment is confirmed
Q: What workshops are coming up?
- You can find all upcoming workshops here
Q: Where are workshops held?
- Our studio is in Mid-Levels on Hong Kong Island. It is a 5-10 minute cab ride from Admiralty or Central MTR stations
- Exact address will be emailed to you in your booking confirmation
Q: What's included in the workshop price?
- You get everything that's included in the Stitch Kit, all the materials you need to make your design, as well as access to the Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide so that you can continue making your creation later on at home
- If you come to our studio we also provide light refreshments
- & cuddles with Ms Marge 🐶
Q: Can I book a private workshop?
- Yes! Get in touch here or email us at email@example.com and we can organise a private workshop
Q: Can you add special touches for a special occasion?
- Absolutely! For birthdays, hen do's, baby showers or any other occasion we can add special touches just for you
Q: Do you do corporate workshops?
- Yes! Get in touch here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on corporate packages and rates
- Corporate workshops can easily be run in person or online
Q: Do you ship internationally?
- Stitch Sister ships worldwide - check our rates here
Q: Can I return or exchange something?
- You have 14 days from delivery date to return or exchange items - they must be in the same condition as when you received them.
- Returns & exchanges must be approved beforehand so get in touch here or email us at email@example.com
Q: Can I order a bespoke design?
- Yes! I can work with your colour palette and ideas to create something that's just for you
- If you only have a faint idea of what you like, or need help finding inspo, then we can work from that stage too!
Q: What if I need something before the indicated turnaround time?
- You can select the 'rush order' option with the higher fee. This does not mean that other people in the queue will be pushed further down the line, but that I am increasing my workload to accommodate you
- Sometimes I won't have time to add more to my plate - which is why this 'rush order' option may show as 'sold out'