'Golden Soul' is a love letter to the beautiful nature, unbelievable wilderness and magical sunsets of Hong Kong.
Drift away with the smooth and soothing Satin Stitch - one of three stitching techniques used to make this hoop.
Our most popular hoop, Golden Soul makes the perfect gift for those both in and out of Hong Kong.
Suitable for beginners wanting to learn hand embroidery, as well as more advanced sewers.
Each DIY sewing kit is lovingly packaged and comes with all the materials needed to make one Golden Soul hoop including:
- carbon paper (to transfer the design super easily)
- thread (eight full skeins of high-quality DMC thread - plenty to make this hoop and more)
- needle threader
- felt & wadding (to back your hoop)
Upon purchase you will receive the ✨Golden Soul: Stitch Guide ✨ via email, for instant download. Created with total beginners in mind, it contains everything needed to make this design, with step-by-step instructions and photos including:
- Colour Palette breakdown
- PDF of the pattern
- Basics as well as plenty of tips & tricks
- How to get started, how to load your hoop, how to transfer the design
- What stitches you'll need and how many strands of thread to use
I love to see what you achieve using my kits! Please tag me in photos of your finished piece using @stitchsister.co