The holiday season is upon us! This hoop features a lush wreath full of dried oranges, mistletoe and festive spirit.
'Merry Everything' features eight different stitches allowing you to master a real mix of techniques. The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide and How To videos will lead you through the whole process.
Suitable for beginners wanting to learn hand embroidery, as well as more advanced sewers.
Personalisation: replace the centre text with a custom message, eg. 'The Murrays', 'Our First Christmas'. Add requests on checkout page.
Each DIY sewing kit is lovingly packaged and comes with all the materials needed to make one 18cm Merry Everything hoop including:
- carbon paper (to transfer the design super easily)
- thread (high-quality DMC thread - plenty to make this hoop and more)
- needle threader
- felt & wadding (to back your hoop)
✨ Upon purchase you'll be able to access: ✨
- The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, aka the Holy Grail. A PDF designed for total beginners that contains everything you need to make your hoop, from start to finish, one stitch at a time. Find step-by-step instructions alongside photos and videos. Inside you'll find examples of many different types of stitches (not that you'll need all of them) and plenty of tips & tricks so it looks totally profesh
- PDF of the pattern
- How To Videos
- Merry Everything Hoop Guide that shows which stitches you'll need and how many strands of threads to use
We love to see what you achieve using our kits so please send photos of your finished piece!