Feel as though Spring has sprung with this gorgeous floral hoop and irresistible colour palette. This design looks as beautiful in the hoop as it would on a cushion, bag, or jacket.
'Spring Time' features eight different stitches allowing you to master a real mix of techniques. The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide and How To videos will lead you through the whole process so it's totally beginner friendly.
Suitable for all ability levels!
Each DIY kit comes with all the materials needed to make one 18cm Spring Time Hoop including:
- 100% cotton fabric
- carbon paper (to transfer the design onto your fabric)
- seven full skeins of high-quality DMC thread (plenty to make this hoop and more)
- needle threader
- wadding & felt (to back your hoop)
✨ Upon purchase you'll be able to download: ✨
- The Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, aka the Holy Grail. A PDF designed for total beginners that contains everything you need to make your hoop, from start to finish, one stitch at a time. The step-by-step instructions are alongside photos to make it as easy as can be. Inside you'll find examples of many different types of stitches (not that you'll need all of them) and you'll even learn how to back your hoop so it looks totally profesh
- The pattern
- How To videos
- Spring Time Hoop Guide that shows which stitches you'll need and how many strands of threads to use
Thanks to the Stitch Sister: Stitch Guide, I was able to finish my first ever embroidery hoop! It was so much fun and much easier than it looks. Thanks for putting this kit together, I love it! I'd love to try a workshop next :)